- What are the chair specifications?
Click the links below to view a brochure showing Miracle Mobilities specifications for each of Miracle Mobility’s folding power mobility aids. Most of your questions can be answered by viewing the individual brochures.
Freedom Series Brochure
- How fast does the folding electric wheelchair travel?
Freedom SeriesFreedom Series Gold D05 3.75 MPH
Freedom Series Gold D20 3.75 MPH
Freedom Series Gold XL D10 3.75 MPH
Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 3.75 MPH
- How far can the folding electric wheelchair travel?
Freedom SeriesFreedom Series Gold D05 12 miles*
Freedom Series Gold D20 12 miles*
Freedom Series Gold XL 15 miles*
Independence SeriesIndependence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 24 miles*
*Driving distances may vary depending on terrain, conditions, slope, and user weight
- How much does the Miracle Mobility Medical Device weigh?
Freedom Series Gold D05 41 lbs w/o batteries 46 lbs with batteries Freedom Series Gold D20 38 lbs w/o batteries 44 lbs with batteries Freedom Series Gold XL D10 55 lbs w/o batteries 60 lbs with batteries Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 62 lbs w/o batteries 70 lbs with batteries
- What is Miracle Mobilities user weight capacity?
Freedom Series Gold D05 265 lbs Freedom Series Gold D20 265 lbs Freedom Series Gold XL D10 396 lbs
Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 265 lbs
- What are the seat dimensions?
Freedom Series Gold D05 15.75” x 15.75” Freedom Series Gold D20 16” x 16” Freedom Series Gold XL 17” x 17” Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 14.5” x 14.5”
- Can the folding electric wheelchair be driven on grass?
- It is recommended that your Miracle Mobility Medical Device be driven on hard services. Your Medical Device can be driven to safely navigate dry grass. It is not recommended for the Miracle Mobility Medical Device to be driven on dirt, sand, or slick surfaces as this could likely damage the wheelchair components.
- Is the electric folding wheelchair waterproof?
- No, Miracle Mobility Medical Devices are not waterproof. The chair is water tight but not waterproof. It is recommended you wipe the chair with a clean damp cloth for cleaning. Never use a water hose or drip water on the electric components. Do not drive your medical device thru water puddles. Do not let your Miracle Mobility Medical Device sit in the rain (any damage from use in the rain is at owners’ risk) as this can damage the electrical components. The cushions are made of a small cell foam and will collect water if wet. If the cushions get wet remove them from the chair and hang dry.
- Can the folding electric wheelchair be driven in rain or snow?
- No, Miracle Mobility should not be used in the snow as it is not waterproof and slippery surfaces are unsafe to navigate. Miracle Mobility Medial Devices are lightweight and do not have traction on slippery surfaces.
- How quickly can you fold and unfold the folding electric wheelchair?
- Click the links below to view a video showing “How to Fold and Unfold” your Miracle Mobility Medical Device. Each unit folds and unfolds uniquely. Typically, it takes between 5-10 seconds to fold and unfold the Miracle Mobility Medical Device.
Freedom Series VideosVideo for: Freedom Series Gold D10
Video for: Freedom Series Gold D20
Video for: Freedom Series Gold XL
Independence Series VideosVideo for: Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter
- How do I mount the joystick Controller?
- The joystick can be mounted on the left or right hand.
Freedom Series VideosFreedom Series Gold D05
Freedom Series Gold D20
Freedom Series Gold XL
- Can the electric folding wheelchair be pushed manually?
- Yes! There are red brake levers on the intelligent electromagnetic brakes that can be switched to Manual Mode. This will allow you to manually push the electric wheelchair. When you change the brake switch to Electric Mode it will allowing you to drive the electric wheelchair with electric power. The intelligent electromagnetic brake is located on the back of the wheelchair near the motor. You can use the manual mode to push the rider if the battery depletes during use or to push the wheelchair to a location closer to the user. Please note: when the intelligent electromagnetic brake is in electric mode the wheels will be locked from manual use. You may only push the wheelchair manually in Manual Mode.
- Can the armrest be raised?
- Yes, the arm rests on the Freedom Series Electric Wheelchairs can raise for easy access into the Miracle Mobility Medical Device. Each chairs armrest raises slightly differently. Typically, it takes less than 3 seconds to raise the armrest for easier access into the wheelchair. It is highly recommended that you only mount the wheelchair from the side when making a transfer onto the wheelchair.
- Can the footrest be lifted up or taken out?
- Yes, the footrests on the Freedom Series Electric Wheelchairs can raise for easy access into the Miracle Mobility Medical Device. It is highly recommended that you only mount the wheelchair from the side. Be careful of pinch points when folding the footrest as you want to make sure you are clear of the folding footrest to prevent any injury. Always mount the wheelchair from the side.
- What are the Red Levers on the motor?
- The red levers are called the brake switch and are located on each of the motors, near the rear wheels. The brake switch engages and disengages the intelligent electromagnetic brakes. When the brake switch is in electric mode you will not be able to push the Miracle Mobility Medical Device manually, as the rear wheels will be locked. Only when the brake switch is in manual mode will you be able to push the Medial device. When mounting the chair, it is ALWAYS RECOMMENDED that the brake switch be in electric mode and the power is turned off so the chair will not “roll away” while entering and exiting the chair. The Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake is powered with magnets. When the brake switch is in electric mode, the Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake will prevent the chair from rolling or being pushed manually.
- Can I push the wheelchair manually?
- Yes! When the Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake switch is in manual mode the chair can be pushed manually. When the brake switch is in electric mode the Intelligent Electromagnetic Brakes are activated to allow the chair to be used in electric mode but not be pushed manually. See below photo on how to switch the chair from manual mode to electric mode. If your chair is low on power, and you wish to conserver battery life, you can always switch to manual mode to save battery life.
- Can the wheelchair be rolled once folded?
- Yes! You can roll any Miracle Mobility Freedom and Independence Series models when it is folded. Click the links below to view videos showing “How To roll the folded Wheel Chair or Scooter”.
- I’ve unpacked my electric folding wheelchair from the carton; NOW WHAT?
- Click the links below to view videos showing “How To unpack the Freedom Series Wheelchair”
- How do I fold and unfold my electric folding wheelchair?
- Click the links below to view videos showing “How To fold and unfold My Miracle Mobility Device”
- Can the Miracle Mobility folding electric wheelchair fit in the trunk of my car?
- Yes, the Miracle Mobility Medical Devices are designed to fold and fit into the trunk of a small car. They do not require a trailer hitch car transport adaptor. We recommend you check the size of your trunk compared to the folded dimension of the below Miracle Mobility folding Medical Device below.
Folded Item Dimensions
Freedom Series Gold D05 13” x 24” x 31” Freedom Series Gold D20 12” x 25” x 28” Freedom Series Gold XL 18” x 24” x 28” Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 12” x 20” x 29”
- Is Miracle Mobility a Medicare approved supplier?
No, we do not accept Medicare but we do accept payment plans from Pay Tomorrow. Click the link below to see if you quality for term payments. Payments can be stretched out from 6 months to 36 months depending on your credit scores.
- Is a Miracle Mobility a registered FDA company?
Yes, Miracle Mobility is an FDA registered company. The Freedom Gold D05, Freedom Gold D20, and Freedom Gold XL D10 are all FDA certified 510K Medical Devices. See the FDA icon on our website for more details. We are proud that Miracle Mobility fully complies with the highest industry standards and certifications. These medical devices are manufacture in FDA approved factories and have meet the quality standards of the US Government. Our factories utilize industry best practices for quality control and are certified as ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 facilities. The results demonstrate that our production systems and quality have reached world class levels.
- What kind of Service and maintenance is required?
The Freedom Series Wheelchairs are designed to need minimal maintenance or service. It is recommended that an annual inspection be completed to ensure the safe operation of your mobility device.
- How long does it take to charge the Battery?
- Miracle Mobility recommends you change your battery for 10 hours as soon as you get it out of the packaging. The factory will “pre-charge” your battery before shipping. After the initial 10 hours charge it should only take about 4 hours to recharge a depleted battery. The charger has a red LED light to indicate it is charging and a green LED light to indicate the battery cells are fully charged. If you are charging the battery and notice that the LED light on the charger changes from Red (charging) to Green (full charge), please Do Not disconnect the charger yet. Leave the charger plugged in as each of the 8 cells in the Lithium Ion Battery are being charged individually. Let the charge cycle through all of the cells to ensure the battery has all cells fully charged. When the battery is fully charged, you will notice the LED light on the charger remains Green for an extended period of time. Miracle Mobility recommends you keep your battery at an 80% charge level. It is safe to charge your battery for a full 10hours. The Battery Management System will prevent any overcharging from happening. This safety measure will turn off the flow of current to the battery cells once all cells have received a full charge.
- What are the battery types?
- The batteries are of the highest grade Lithium Ion Batteries
- What are the battery specifications?
Freedom Series Battery specifications
Freedom Series Gold D05 24V/10AH Lithium Ion Battery 1pc Freedom Series Gold D20 24V/6AH Lithium Ion Battery 2pc Freedom Series Gold XL D10 24V/6AH Lithium Ion Battery 2pc Independence Series 3 Wheel Scooter 48V/8.8AH Lithium Ion Battery 1pc
- What are the battery temperatures?
- The recommended operating temperatures for the Batteries are between 10 degrees and 120 degree Fahrenheit: Do Not Store the Battery in Direct Sunlight or expose the batteries beyond these temperatures.
- How do I charge the battery?
- The Batteries can be charged by attaching the 3 prong adaptor into the joystick mount. Make sure the joystick is connected to the electrical battery cable. See below images
- How do I insert the batteries into the folding electric wheelchair?
- Click the links below to view videos showing “How To insert the battery”
- Do you sell additional batteries?
- Yes, additional batteries can be purchased from our website under the Batteries tab. It is highly recommended that both batteries be changed at the same time. Do Not mix old and new batteries as this could damage your mobility device.
- How much do the batteries weigh?
Freedom Series Battery specifications:
Freedom Series Gold D05 4.1 lbs Freedom Series Gold D20 2.75 lbs Freedom Series Gold XL D20 2.75 lbs
ORDER AND SHIPPING
- How much are the shipping costs?
- Free Shipping to anywhere within the 48 US states. (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
- How quickly can I get my wheelchair?
Miracle Mobility processes orders and ships within 48 hours. Miracle Mobility ships by UPS ground and Miracle Mobility Medial Devices shipped from the Greater Los Angeles Area. It can take 5-7 business days to receive your order. Tracking information will be provided for you once your order has been placed and a shipping label has been created. Miracle Mobility does offer express shipping. UPS 2-Day Air ($199.00) and UPS Overnight ($299.00). below is the typical transit time for UPS ground shipments
- What form of payments are accepted?
- Miracle Mobility accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX,
- Does Miracle Mobility offer forms of financing?
- Miracle Mobility has partnered with Pay Tomorrow to offer low payment financing options of your Miracle Mobility Medical Device. Pay Tomorrow has 6 month, 12 month, and 18 month payment plans Click the link below to see if you quality for financing terms. You will need an email and a mobile smart phone to complete the application. You will need an email address and smart phone to apply. Learn more about financing.
- Do I have to pay taxes?
Depending on your state’s laws yes you could be subject to taxes.
- What is the size of the shipping carton and how much does it weigh?
Freedom Series Gold D05 Gross Weight 63 lbs Carton Dimensions 27” x 33” x 16” Freedom Series Gold D20 Gross Weight 58 lbs Carton Dimensions 29” x 32” x 16.5” Freedom Series Gold XL D10 Gross Weight 74 lbs Carton Dimensions 29” x 34” x 18” Independence 3 Wheel Scooter Gross Weight 75 lbs Carton Dimensions 21” x 33” x 18”
- Do you sell any replacement parts?
- Yes, Miracle Mobility sells replacement parts. To find the list of replacement parts, click on the Accessories tab on the homepage.
- What is your return policy?
- If you are not 100% SATISFIED with your Miracle Mobility Medical Device, we offer a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee! Conditions for a qualified return apply: The Miracle Mobility device MUST be clean and restored in its original packaging. The Miracle Mobility device MUST be returned (shipped) within 60 days from date of purchase. ANY damages while in your possession will be deducted from your refund, unless otherwise noted. A 10% Restocking Fee will be charged on ALL RETURNS. The customer will be responsible for Return Freight Costs – (if the item is defective, freight costs and restocking costs will be waived) Within 60 days of purchase you MUST email RETURNS@MIRACLEMOBILITY.COM to obtain a pre-authorization number before returning the Miracle Mobility device To obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) email: email@example.com and include your name, address, order number, date of purchase, and reason for return. You may also call customer service at 888-375-1728. Our customer service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Replacement parts and accessories can only be returned if they have not been used and are in their original packaging. If your order has shipped, and you wish to cancel the order and return the device to Miracle Mobility prior to receiving the order, we ask that you please call customer service to cancel the order. Refunds will be processed once the item is received to our warehouse and inspected. Damaged or Missing Parts Miracle Mobility understands that sometimes damage can occur during shipping, that said, Miracle Mobility has passed stringent quality control tests and packaging drop tests to ensure all possible measures are in place to limit any damage during shipping. Additionally, Miracle Mobility has stringent quality control measures in place to ensure ALL parts are included in the original packaging. If the returned Miracle Mobility device is missing any components such as, packaging materials, owner manuals, parts, chargers, etc. those items will need to be replaced and will be deducted from any refund. 72 Hour Grace Period for Shipping Damage or Missing Parts If you receive any product that is damaged or missing, it must be reported within the 72-hour grace period of receipt of goods. If no report is made to our customer service team during the 72-hour grace period, any shipping damage or missing parts will be the responsibility of the customer. After the 72-hour grace period and before the 60-day money back guarantee has expired, (photos and/or video will be required as proof of defect or damage). If “damaged is claimed after the 72-hour grace period, it will be difficult to determine the origin of damage or defect (due to factory production or due to consumer use). Any breaks/damage/defects after the 72-hour grace period are deemed to be caused by use. After the 60-day money back guarantee period, all parts claims can be processed through the warranty policy. You may still return the item within the 60-day 100% money back guarantee period but damage costs will be deducted from the refund as will return shipping costs. Within the 72-hour grace period, any malfunction or defect part, will be shipped and costs waived, as well as shipping fees waived. The warranty and return policies do not cover labor and service fees for repairs. If you choose to return the Miracle Mobility device and claim the device is defective, it will be inspected upon return. If it is determined that a defect was in fact damage caused by the customer, the cost of repair will be deducted from the refund Returns typically take 2 weeks to process. The receipt, inspection, and validity of claim of damaged goods needs to be processed prior to processing of credit. After the return process is completed, any due refund will be processed to the original credit card used to make the purchase.
- Can I bring a Miracle Mobility Chair on a commercial airplane?
Yes! You will need to pack the Miracle Mobility Medical Device as “check” luggage without the batteries. You will NOT be able to check the Medical Device in with the Lithium Ion batteries connected. You must disconnect the batteries and store them in separate travel luggage. There are a few airline conditions for approval. Call the airline in advance and let them know you are traveling with a Medical Device. Miracle Mobility can provide you with battery safety inspection certificates if requested.
A visual inspection and removal of the battery from the mobility device are required. The battery must be clear of visible defects. The pilot is advised prior to departure that the batteries are aboard the aircraft. The mobility aid is to be transported in the approved carrying case to protect it from unintentional activation and damage. The mobility aid is designed and constructed in a manner to allow for stowage as cargo.
Notify the Airlines of the size of the battery. Miracle Mobility Batteries meet IATA air transport standards. All Miracle Mobility batteries fall within compliance standards of the International Air Transportation Authority and FAA.